C-12 Stands behind it’s shafts under normal use for 12 months from the original date of purchase. Warranties are offered exclusively to the original customer only. If the shaft is found defective due to breaking during normal athletic play, a one time replacement will be provided and the replacement shaft will carry the duration of the warranty from the original shafts purchase date, not from the replacement date.
- Proof of Purchase is required in order for C-12 to honor a return.
- Proof of Purchase can be an original receipt, Bank Statement, Credit Card Statement or Cancelled Check. The purchase must be made through an authorized C-12 Dealer or representative.
- C-12 reserves the right to question and refuse any claims made for warranties if tampering or foul play is suspected
- C-12 does not warranty shafts that are considered promotional shafts. Promotional shafts are shafts that have been provided free of charge.
- C-12 will not warranty shafts that have been negligently damaged.
Intentionally bending or cutting a handle or other deliberate tampering or evidence of inappropriate use of a handle will void the warranty. Warranty does not cover breakage due to extreme bending
- C-12 warranty does not cover damage or scratches to the protective graphics. Under normal playing conditions it can nick, chip and peel. This is normal and not covered under warranty
- C-12 warranty coverage by shaft type.
- High Performance Shafts – High School and above levels.
- Jr. shafts – Youth through Middle School levels.
- Female shafts – Youth and above levels
To make a return:
If your C-12 Shaft falls under warranty, please contact us:
C-12/Entrotech Composites, llc.
1245 Kinnear Rd.
Columbus, OH 43212